Hi! Welcome and thank you so much for visiting our work and learning more about us! James and I are a husband and wife team specializing in wedding photography, including destination weddings. That’s my hubby and I on the left from our amazing destination wedding in Florence, Italy.
James and I have had the greatest honour and privilege working with so many incredible couples each year and love documenting each of their unique stories. We love being surrounded by people and have a great appreciation for marriage. We have always held a deep appreciation for the art of producing images that capture the richness of detail, colour, and emotion so often missed in our day-to-day lives. Our goal is to create crisp, colourful images that capture all the time and energy you’ve put into every last detail of your big day that are timeless in their quality so you will continue to enjoy them for years to come.
To find out more about us, our style and the Wedding experience please visit our blog or visit our wedding, engagement, and destination weddings galleries as there is a lot to see on there, so please grab a cup of tea or a glass of wine, kick up your feet and enjoy.
Fun Facts about us:
- I body doubled for Uma Therman
- James is a Chartered Accountant when he’s not behind the camera
- We eloped in Tuscany, Italy (which ended up turning into what James refers to as our wedding trilogy comprised of a legal gathering, spiritual elopement, and reception over the span of 3 months)
- I am an over user of smiley faces and heart emoticons! (Oh yes, and explanation marks!!)
- We have a 3 year old son who continuously invents new ways to melt our hearts (and who I think is convinced he’s a superhero)
- Our current cameras: Nikon D4 and Nikon D800
- We started shooting professionally in 2011
- Our style is: Dreamy. Colourful. Timeless. James and I have a great eye for detail and only book a limited amount of clients per month to ensure the best experience and each image is carefully hand edited into a masterpiece that will be begging to be hung on your walls!
If you like what you see and are looking for photographers that specializes in fine art Wedding portraits please send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or simply click the contact button at the top of this page. We cannot wait to hear from you!!